Location: Roswell, GA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The Fleet Vehicle Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing the fleet of DFS vehicles in order to keep them in the proper operating condition.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Performs preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, fluid replacement, brake pad changes, and filter replacement.
- Cleans, washes, and fixes minor paint blemishes.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
- Replaces common parts and makes adjustments.
- Diagnoses and repairs mechanical and electrical system malfunctions.
- Installs and tests custom aftermarket accessories, parts and systems.
- Test drives vehicles to ensure serviceability; adjusts controls and systems accordingly.
- Ensures compliance with state emissions requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs.
Qualifications will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Understand the major vehicle components and systems
- Ability to perform vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Competent at using maintenance tools and equipment.
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose problems and make proper repair decisions.
- Able to perform physical activities such as lifting equipment, bending, standing and climbing.
- Ability to collaborate with DFS employees, management, and outside vendors.
- High School diploma required
- Automotive vocational training a plus
- Experience with diesel trucks a plus
Deep Fiber Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employercandidates@deepfibersolutions.com