Location: Roswell, GA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The Permit Coordinator role, at Deep Fiber Solutions, is a challenging and rewarding role. Our business is growing and our field engineering and design team needs to adapt to handle new business opportunities and challenges of a consistently growing business.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Using AutoCAD or MicroStation, produce effective designs by using understanding of field engineering techniques.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers
- Help design products using engineering techniques
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Work under the supervision of engineers
- Interpret field survey information, as it relates to permitting deliverables.
- Coordinate the permit process for DFS. This includes adhering to the defined process, reviewing each permit for accuracy, and submitting each permit in a timely manner.
- Compile and organize required permits from outside vendors.
- Monitor the installation schedule and determine if the permitting timeline needs adjustment.
- Verify that all permits are obtained, issues are identified and managed, and that each permit is closed out according to plan.
- Review the local/state regulations as they relate to the permitting process and requirements.
Qualifications will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Working knowledge of CATV HFC plant and fiber technologies.
- Knowledge of State, City, County, DOT and utility permitting requirements and submission.
- Strong organization, prioritization and planning skills.
- Capable of assimilating large quantities of data while sorting relevant facts from non-essential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Proficient computer skills, to include the Microsoft Office suite, Visio, and MS Project
- Solid judgement and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations and priorities.
Deep Fiber Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employercandidates@deepfibersolutions.com