Location: Roswell, GA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The Senior Electrical Engineer works on our cutting edge fiber optic networks – specifically, cable TV, fiber optics, powering, amplification and protection.
- Develop engineering solutions and provide technical analysis on the networks created by Deep Fiber Solutions.
- Work on cable television, fiber optic, powering, amplification and protection.
- Define the electrical performance of fiber optic and cable television networks.
- Interface with vendors, designers, developers and internal team members.
- Assist with vendor selection, qualification and quality contract control.
- Generate technical specifications for vendors.
- Provide technical expertise to the contracting team.
- Remain current in contracting and construction methods for cable television networks.
- Experience with ‘start up’ company dynamics.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong desire to work in a pure engineering role.
- Experience with current versions of AutoCAD.
- Five years related experience.
- Education: B.S. and/or M.S in Electrical Engineering required.
Deep Fiber Solutions is an Equal Opportunitycandidates@deepfibersolutions.com